We are seeking a Business Relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with businesses for the purpose of identifying employers to post their job listings on IEJL’s career website, participate our business affinity program, and provide sponsorship funding. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with employers and corporations by identifying a list of prospective businesses, developing a marketing strategy designed to grow the total number of employers and companies participating in IEJL's programs, and conducting corporate outreach.
To be successful in this role, you will need an understanding of non-profit marketing. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Business Relations Responsibilities:
- Identify potential business candidates to partner with IEJL.
- Develop a marketing strategy to attain employer participation and/or sponsorship.
- Develop a strategy and plan for the structure of a IEJL business affinity program including branding, levels of engagement, communication and cultivation strategies, participant recognition and affirmation.
- Identify potential business candidates to partner with IEJL’s Pledge Benefit Programs.
- Reach out to companies to recruit new companies into IEJL’s business programs.
- Enhance IEJL’s relationships by working closely with neighboring companies.
- Manage and optimize IEJL's existing portfolio of businesses.
Business Relations Requirements:
- Pursuing or obtained Bachelor degree in business, marketing, PR or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to businesses.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.